The STM32F072 Discovery kit helps you to discover the STM32F072: discover the STM32F072 which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 series and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface, an ST MEMS gyroscope, LEDs, push-buttons, Linear touch sensor, touchkeys, RF EEPROM connector and a USB mini-B connector.
- STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20 ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- User USB with Mini-B connector
- RF EEPROM daughterboard connector
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 or STM32SnippetsL0 packages or STSW-STM32139 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.