The Discovery kit for STM32F334 line helps you to discover the digital power features of the STM32F334 line microcontrollers and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for both beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on an STM32F334C8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, high brightness LED dimming with buck converter, buck/boost converter, LEDs and pushbuttons.
- STM32F334C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB RAM in an LQFP48 package.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging).
- mbed™-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- virtual com port
- mass storage
- debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage.
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- High brightness LED dimming with buck converter.
- One buck / boost converter.
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange), LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue).
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset).
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF3 package or STSW-STM32148 for legacy Standard Library usage.
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||Specific features||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM32F3348-DISCO|| 7 distributors |
|-||3A991A2||CHINA||true||17.0 / 1|
Country of Origin