The 32F429IDISCOVERY kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F429 high-performance microcontrollers, to allow users to easily develop rich applications with advanced Graphic User interfaces.
With the latest board enhancement, the new STM32F429I-DISC1 order code has replaced the old STM32F429I-DISCO order code.
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F429I-DISCO (old order code) or ST-LINK/V2-B on STM32F429I-DISC1 (new order code)
- mbed™-enabled (see http://mbed.org) with the new order code only
- USB functions:
- Debug port
- Virtual COM port (with new order code only)
- Mass storage (with new order code only)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
- 64-Mbit SDRAM
- L3GD20, ST-MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32138, for using legacy standard libraries
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
ARM mbed Integrated Development Environment using STM32 Nucleo platform