The STM32F469 Discovery kit (32F469IDISCOVERY) allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F469 high-performance MCUs with ARM®Cortex®-M4 core and Chrom-ART Accelerator™. The discovery kit enables a wide range of use cases taking advantage of premium graphics, audio, multi-sensor support, WVGA color display, security, memory extension and connectivity features. An embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer is included; specialized add-on boards can be connected thanks to the Arduino™ UNO or to the expansion connectors.
- STM32F469NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 324 Kbytes of RAM in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD debugger, supporting USB reenumeration capability:
- Mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB functions: USB virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4 inches 800x480 pixel TFT color LCD with MIPI DSI interface and capacitive touch screen
- SAI Audio DAC, with a stereo headphone output jack
- 3 MEMS microphones
- MicroSD card connector
- I2C extension connector
- 4Mx32bit SDRAM
- 128-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash
- Reset and wake-up buttons
- 4 color user LEDs
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Three power supply options:
- Expansion connectors and Arduino™ UNO V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
This a video prepared by our partner Draupner graphics. the video promotes combined STM32 Hardware and TouchGFX software solutions.