The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the microcontrollers of the STM32F7 Series, based on ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The PMOD, STMod+ and Arduino™Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F723IEK6 microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA176 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- SAI audio codec
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for audio line input
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for headphone
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST-MEMS microphones
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Five power supply options:
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3V or 5V
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi module connector
- Arduino™Uno V3 connectors
- PMOD connector
- STMod+ connector
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio™Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||39.0 / 1|