The STM32F7 discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on the ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi- sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The Arduino™connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F769NIH6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 512+16+4 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB reenumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions: virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 4" capacitive touch LCD display with MIPI® DSI connector (on STM32F769I-DISCO only)
- SAI audio codec
- Two audio line jacks, one for input and one for output
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST MEMS microphones on DFSDM inputs
- Two SPDIF RCA input and output connectors
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM
- Connector for microSD card
- Wi-Fi or Ext-EEP daughterboard connector
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- Five power supply options:
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB HS connector
- 5 V from RJ45 (Power Over Ethernet)
- 5 V from Arduino™or external connector
- USB charger
- Power Over Ethernet based on IEEE 802.3af (Powered Device, 48 V to 5 V, 3 W)
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Arduino™Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
Learn more about the STM32F7 series exiting features and high-performance form with the STM32F769I-DISCO discovery kit.
This a video prepared by our partner Draupner graphics. the video promotes combined STM32 Hardware and TouchGFX software solutions.
Alexa Voice Service software expansion for STM32Cube
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.