The STM32L053 discovery kit helps you to discover the ultra-low-power microcontrollers of the STM32L0 series. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly and develop applications easily.
Based on an STM32L053C8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, linear touch sensor, touch keys, IDD current measurement, 2.04” E-paper display, NFC connector for PLUG-CR95HF-B board, LEDs, pushbuttons and a USB Mini-B connector.
- STM32L053C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP48 package.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- virtual com port
- mass storage
- debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys.
- IDD current measurement.
- 2.04” E-paper display, 172x72 pixels
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeL0 package
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
ARM mbed Integrated Development Environment using STM32 Nucleo platform