AutoDevKit allows you to save time an effort when prototyping concepts or designs for complex automotive applications by generating custom firmware code and pin-assignments across a suite of functional boards, using SPC5-Studio as your integrated development environment (IDE).
The AEK-CON-5SLOTS1 interface board provides a set of 4x37 extension connectors that allow you to reconfigure the pin assignments for ADC, LIN, Timers, DSPI, GPIO, and other standard peripherals on the SPC5x Discovery control board connector for compatibility with AutoDevKit functional boards with different connector pin assignments.
- Fast and easy extension of 4x37 connector on SPC5x discovery boards
- Single female connector to plug the board onto an SPC5x 4x37 connector
- Two male connectors with same outputs as 4x37 connector
- Two configurable male connectors 4x37 whose pins can be reassigned to connect different functional boards
- Additional ground and 5V pins
- Bare section available on the board for specific application purposes
- Female-to-female jump wire set included
- Part of the AutoDevKit initiative
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。