The AEKD-AFLPANEL1 is a panel assembly of the driving hardware for an adaptive front light testing system featuring ST AutoDevKit boards on a specially designed perspex board that facilitates development and prototyping activities.
The panel provides a tidy arrangement of two stepper motor control boards, a four-channel LED driver board, a control board with SPC5 Chorus microcontroller for automotive applications, a connector board with a FAN switch board and further connector board for wiring configuration.
Used in conjunction with the AEKD-AFLLIGHT1 demo automotive headlight assembly with LED lights, stepper motors and fan, these two kits provide a complete adaptive front lighting tool for application and solution development purposes.
- Panel arrangement of boards forming an adaptive front light (AFL) system.
- Panel size: 330 x 270 x 40 mm (approx.).
- Designed for application development and testing, allowing rapid interchanging of function and control boards.
- Several evaluation boards mounted on panel provide independent control of:
- two stepper motors for light projection angle adjustment (X and Y directions)
- LED string currents for high beam, low beam, daytime running lights (DRL) and direction lights
- a cooling fan
- All the above loads are included in the (AEKD-AFLLIGHT1) headlight assembly, available separately.
- Kit supplied complete with cables and connectors.
- Includes control board with SPC5 Chorus MCU to monitor entire system.
- Dedicated STSW-AFL001 firmware running on MCU includes sample code modules covering typical AFL functionality.
- Special connector board to easily link demo boards with MCU board.
- WEEE and RoHS compliant.
- All ST components are qualified Automotive grade.
- Part of the AutoDevKit initiative.