This LTE-M, STM32L4 version of the AT&T IoT Starter Kit enables designers to rapidly prototypecellular connected IoT devices utilizing AT&T’s LTE-M network. In this exciting new kit, the versatile STM32L4 Discovery Kit IoT Nodeis used as the host development board, together with Avnet's provenWNC M14A2A basedLTE Cellular ShieldplusAT&T's 4G network and cloud servicestoprovidea formidable prototyping platform tailored specifically for the development of competitive, connected IoT products.
- Bundle includes hardware, software development tools, application reference design and AT&T network enablement
- Avnet LTE-M cellular shield (Arduino form-factor) based on WNC M14A2A module
- STMicroelectronics STM32L4 Discovery Kit IoT Node board provides additional low-power wireless connectivity plus multiple onboard sensors
- Includes free 90-day license for Arm® Keil® MDK software development tools. A special reduced-cost 6 month term licence is also available for purchase
- SIM Starter Pack authorises operation on AT&T's new 4G LTE-M network
- Pulse LTE Stealth Blade Antenna included (only a single antenna required for LTE-M)