The EVAL-L9960 and EVAL-L9960T are the simplest solution to evaluate respectively the L9960 and L9960T functionalities providing all the inputs and outputs capabilities necessary to drive DC motors and monitor diagnostic functions.
The driving strategy is enhanced by configurable PWM / DIR pins as IN1/IN2.The H-Bridge contains integrated free-wheel diodes. In case of freewheeling condition, the low side or the high side transistor is switched on in parallel of its diode to reduce power dissipation.
The integrated Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) allows device parameters adjustment and to control all operating modes and read out diagnostic information.
Detailed failure diagnostics on each channel is provided via SPI: short circuit to battery, short circuit to ground, short circuit overload, over temperature. Open-load can be detected in ON condition, for the widest application ranges.
The EVAL-L9960 and EVAL-L9960T boards are suitable for both beginners and expert users working in standalone mode connected with any control system or combined with all SPC5 Discovery+ boards through a computer graphic interface or through embedded application examples
The board is compatible with both 5V and 3.3V control systems.
- Wide supply voltage range (VBatt): 4V÷28V
- Current limitation threshold set by SPI:
- 4 levels from 2.5A to 8.6A (Typ.)
- Device controlled and programmed via SPI
- Diagnostic functions accessible via SPI:
- short circuit to battery,
- short circuit to ground,
- short circuit overload,
- over temperature,
- open load
- On board 5V, 1.5A Voltage regulator
- 2 LEDs for monitoring VBatt and EN signal.
- Input signal connector compatible with the SPC5 Discovery+ boards.
- Possibility to connect the board to microcontroller boards by a simple adaptor or by wires.
- Test points to monitoring both input signals (SPI, PWM, EN) and outputs
- Flexible driving strategy via configurable pins PWM/DIR (IN1/IN2):
- No heat-sink is required
|Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。