The EVAL-L99ASC03 is an evaluation board designed for sensorless 3Phase BLDC motor control. It's composed by a mother-board and a daughter-board on which is pre-assembled the L99ASC03. The system features an enhanced power management power supply functionalities including various standby modes.
The motherboard, based on STM8 microcontroller, provides the logic section for monitoring and driving the L99ASC03 assembled in the daughterboard.
With the aim to make the board usage and settings simpler, ST provides a dedicated user-friendly software with a Graphic User Interface (GUI). This enables the user to set L99ASC03 parameters and at the same time it shows real time device information as the current evolution, motor speed (RPM), the fault flags, the board temperature and much more.
- Two separated and signal shielded stages: driver & power
- ISO pulse protection (not soldered)
- Reverse polarity protection available on each battery voltage input: Vs, VSREG, power stage
- Current reference comparator
- PCB temperature sensor
- Hall sensors connector and conditioning circuit
- INH_wake-up button
- Microcontroller configured to be supplied by L99ASC03 5V LDO
- Flash mode configurable
- Compatible with external power boards
|产品型号||Marketing Status||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||315.0 / 1|