The EVAL-RHF1009A product evaluation board of STMicroelectronics is designed to help characterize the RHF1009A device. This rad-hard device is a low-power adjustable 2.5 V to 5.5 V, ± 0.15 % fixed shunt, voltage reference with a typical average temperature co-efficient of 10 ppm/ºC and is housed in a Flat-10 ceramic package. This data brief provides a brief description of the EVAL-RHF1009A product evaluation board and presents the EVAL-RHF1009A schematic together with the top and bottom layers of the board.
- Designed for Flat-10 package
- Used to perform on-board characterization of the RHF1009A prior to integration of STMicroelectronics' products
- Resistor and capacitor footprints implemented for 0805 series
- Two decoupling capacitors implemented on power supply pin and output pin to benefit from maximum performance of ST products
- R3 (cathode) resistor set to 6.8 kΩ, with a power supply voltage of 3.3 V this gives a cathode current of about 110 μA
- If RHF1009A device is soldered onto the EVAL-RHF1009A, Cn1 is fitted onto the PCB and shorted to get an output voltage of 2.5 V. If a different output voltage than 2.5 V to 5.5 V is needed, remove the jumper located on Cn1 and place the adequate value of R1, R2, and R3
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.