The L6230Q is a DMOS fully integrated three-phase motor driver with overcurrent protection, optimized for FOC applications thanks to the independent current sensing.
Realized in BCD multipower technology, the L6230Q features a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high-side power MOSFETs and thermal shutdown.
An uncommitted comparator with open-drain output is available.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 Ar.m.s.)
- RDS(on)0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ= 25 °C
- Integrated fast freewheeling diodes
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non-dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Cross conduction protection
- Diagnostic output
- Uncommitted comparator
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.