Based on the ST7570 power line networking system-on-chip, this demonstration kit embeds all the functions required for a “turn-key” power line communication network: the ST7570 modem board, the AC power supply (based on the ALTAIR4-900 chip) and the USB port to connect the kit to a PC.
The typical application environment consists of two or more EVALKITST7570-1 kits connected to an AC mains, with each kit being controlled by a PC running the ST7570 GUI software.
- Based on the ST7570 narrow-band S-FSK power line networking system-on-chip
- Suitable for point to multi-point two-way communication over AC mains
- Embedded turn-key IEC61334-5-1 compliant PHY, MAC and MIB communication layers
- Multiple configurable operating modes: Client, Server, Sniffer and Test
- Flexible architecture with transceiver (EVALST7570-1) and power supply boards
- Equipped with 110 - 240 VAC, 2 A power supply board based on the ALTAIR4-900
- USB 2.0 connection to PC
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for the Windows®environment with fully programmable transceiver parameters
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 and FCC part 15 compliant applications
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。