Built around the ST7580 power line networking system-on-chip, this demonstration kit embeds all the functions required for a “turnkey” power line communication network: the PLC node based on the ST7580, the AC power supply (based on the ALTAIR4-900 chip) and the STM32 microcontroller, to either control the system as a standalone application or to connect the EVALKITST7580-1 to an external host.
The typical application environment consists of two or more EVALKITST7580-1s connected to the same mains line, each being controlled by a PC running the ST7580 GUI software.
- Suitable for point-to-multipoint 2-way power line communication (PLC) over AC mains
- Flexible 2-board architecture:
- EVALST7580-1, PLC board based on the ST7580 narrow-band FSK/PSK power line networking system-on-chip
- EVLALTAIR900-M1, wide-range input voltage, 7.5 W power supply board based on the ALTAIR04-900 quasi-resonant current-mode SMPS controller
- STM32 microcontroller hosted on the EVALST7580-1 board to handle the ST7580 device and build a standalone power line node
- External access through several interface types: USB, SPI, I2C, USART, JTAG
- Opportunity to save and load data to/from an external μ-SD card
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for the Windows®environment with fully programmable transceiver parameters
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 and FCC part 15 compliant applications
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。