The EVALST7538DUAL board integrates the ST7538 power line transceiver along with the power supply section, the signal coupling interface section, the crystal oscillator and device protections. The coupling interface section has been realized for communication on CENELEC A-band used mainly for AMR applications, with the chance of programmable switching between 72 kHz and 86 kHz communication channels. This half-duplex “dual channel” communication feature has been implemented through optimized receiving and transmitting filters on the board.
EVALST7538DUAL board must be connected to a PC through the EVALCOMMBOARD general purpose board. The dedicated SW running on the PC can be downloaded from “www.st.com/powerline” web page.
The typical application environment consists of two or more EVALST7538DUAL connected to the same mains line, each connected to its own EVALCOMMBOARD controlled by a PC running the EVALCOMMBOARD GUI software.
- Practical tool to start designing a PLC node based on the ST7538Q power line FSK transceiver
- Composed of three main sections:
- Wide-range input power supply section based on VIPer12A-E, specifically designed to coexist with PLC
- ST7538Q transceiver section
- Line coupling interface section tuned for 72-86 kHz dual channel
- Suitable for pointing to multi-point two-way communication over AC mains
- Suitable for CENELEC EN50065 and FCC part 15 compliant applications
- Controllable by a PC through
- EVALCOMMBOARD general purpose board
- Programmable through intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for Windows® with full control of ST7538Q parameters
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|