The STGAP2DM is an isolated half-bridge gate driver.
The gate driver is characterized by 4 A current capability and rail-to-rail outputs, making the device suitable also for high power applications such as motor drivers in industrial applications equipped with MOSFET, IGBT or SiC power switches.
The device integrates protection functions: dedicated SD and BRAKE pins are available, UVLO and thermal shutdown are included to easily design high reliability systems, and the interlocking function prevents outputs from being high at the same time.
The device allows to implement negative gate driving, and the onboard isolated DC-DC converters allow working with optimized driving voltage for MOSFET, IGBT or SiC.
The EVALSTGAP2DM board allows to evaluate all the STGAP2DM features while driving a half-bridge power stage with voltage rating up to 1700 V in a TO-220 or TO-247 package.
The board allows to easily select and modify the values of relevant external components in order to ease driver performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application components.
- High voltage rail up to 1700 V
- Driver current capability: 4 A source/sink @ 25 °C
- Short propagation delay: 80 ns
- UVLO function
- Interlocking function
- Dedicated SD and BRAKE pins
- Gate driving voltage up to 26 V
- Negative gate driving
- Onboard isolated DC-DC converters to supply high-side and low-side gate drivers, fed by VAUX = 5 V
- 3.3 V VDD logic supply generated onboard or 5 V (externally applied)
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Easy jumper selection of driving voltage configuration:+15/0 V; +15/-3 V; +19/0 V; +19/-3 V
- Temperature shutdown protection
- Standby function
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||34.0 / 1|