The STGAP2SCM is an isolated single gate driver.
The gate driver is characterized by 4 A current capability and rail-to-rail outputs, making the device suitable also for high power inverter applications such as motor drivers in industrial applications equipped with MOSFET/IGBT/SiC power switch.
Two different variants are available: one with separated source and sink outputs, the other with single output pin and a dedicated pin for Miller clamp function. The EVALSTGAP2S is suitable for both output configuration variants.
The device integrates protection functions: UVLO and thermal shutdown are included to simplify the design of high reliability systems. Dual input pins allow choosing the control signal polarity and also implementing HW interlocking protection in order to avoid cross-conduction in case of controller malfunction.
The device allows the implementation of negative gate driving, and the on-board isolated DC-DC converters allow working with optimized driving voltage for MOSFET/IGBT or SiC.
The EVALSTGAP2S board allows evaluating all the STGAP2SCM features while driving a half-bridge power stage with voltage rating up to 1700 V in TO-220 or TO-247 package.
The board facilitates the selection and modification of the values of relevant external components in order to ease driver's performance evaluation under different applicative conditions and fine pre-tuning of final application components.
- High voltage rail up to 1700 V
- Driver current capability:
- 4 A source/sink at 25 °C
- Separate sink and source for simplified gate driving configuration (STGAP2SM)
- 4 A Miller clamp (STGAP2SCM)
- Short propagation delay: 100 ns
- UVLO function
- Gate driving voltage up to 26 V
- Negative gate driving
- On-board isolated DC-DC converters to supply gate drivers, fed by VAUX = 5 V
- VDD logic supply local 3.3 V or VAUX
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Easy jumper selection of driving voltage configuration:
- +15/0 V; +15/-3 V; +19/0 V; +19/-3 V
- Temperature shutdown protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。