The EVALSTWBC-EP is a wireless battery charger TX evaluation kit including EVALSTWBC-EP demo-board and EVALWBCDNGV1 USB-UART dongle, designed for charging devices such as smartphones or tablets where high power levels are required.
The evaluation board supports wireless battery charging of Qi-compliant devices up to 15W. It also supports proprietary fast charging modes up to 10W.
The EVALSTWBC-EP transmitter is based on the STWBC-EP and features a cost-effective half bridge topology offering external interface via UART. The EVALSTWBC-EP solution provides a complete kit, which includes demo board, its firmware, a graphical interface for debug, the schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
Tools for EVALSTWBC-EP are available on www.st.com and allow users to access runtime information such as power delivered, regulation error and protocol status. Parameters can also be adjusted with these tools
- STWBC-EP digital controller
- MP-A15 fixed frequency topology
- 15W output power
- Flexible input voltage: 5V to 20V from USB connector
- 5W mode when connected to 5V USB input
- WPC Qi1.2.4 standard compliant
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, schematics, PCB layout, firmware and tools)
- 2 layers PCB
- Low standby power consumption
- Flash memory based
- CE certified
- ROHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。