The MATRIX-M24SR board features various antenna designs for M24SRXX-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC family combined on a single ready-to-use divisible PCB.
Each individual antenna features an M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC connected to an RF antenna on one side, and to an I2C bus on the other side.
All antennas are populated with M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC but are applicable to other densities.
The MATRIX-M24SR antenna matrix allows system designers to evaluate the M24SRXX-Y family performance and capabilities and to get started with their design.
The MATRIX-M24SR gerber files can be downloaded from
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board including 10 divisible antenna boards. Each of those antenna board can be connected to an MCU thanks to the I2C interface.
- The MATRIX-M24SR antenna boards are based on the M24SR64-Y device which is compatible with NFC phones. As such, any NFC phone can communicate with those antenna boards.
- Various antenna designs
- 45 mm x 75 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT1)
- 20 mm x 40 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT2)
- 14 mm x 13.5 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT7)
- 45 mm x 65 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB with a DSILC6-4P6 external ESD protection (ANT10)
- 4.7 μH SMD-inductor based antenna (ANT11)
- 2 spare circuits for customer antenna development (ANT12)
- Metal Tag 13 .56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT9)
- 20 mm round 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT13)
- 31 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT14)
- M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC
- I2C bus connection
- RF disable input connection with 30 kΩ pull-down resistor
- GPO (General Purpose Output) output connection with 20 kΩ pull up resistor
- 100 pF and 10 nF capacitors for VCC decoupling
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。