The STM32 Nucleo-144 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the internal or external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode.
The ST Zio connector, which extends the ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity, and the ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Common features
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 user and reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
SWD ST Zio expansion connector including ARDUINO® Uno V3 ST morpho expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and STM32CubeIDE
- Board-specific features
- External or internal SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- Ethernet compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
- USB OTG full speed or device only
USB with Micro-AB or USB Type-C™ Ethernet RJ45
- Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant
- Common features
In this video Michael Andre, CEO of WIZZILAB presents their products to us, a triple stack solution for LPWAN technologies, including Sigfox, LoraWan and the Dash7 alliance which leverages many products from STMicroelectronics.
This Video will present Nucleo, Nucleo-32 and give details about Nucleo-32. Nucleo 32-pin is compact but compatible with less shield boards.
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||23.0 / 1|