The STM32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line in 32-pin packages, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.The Arduino™nano connectivity makes it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a choice of specialized shields.The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.The STM32 Nucleo-32 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to mbed online resources.
- STM32 microcontrollers in 32-pin packages
- extension with Arduino™nano connectivity
- mbed-enabled (http://mbed.org)
- on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer
- USB reenumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB:
- Virtual Com port
- mass storage
- debug port
- flexible board power supply:
- USB VBUS
- external source
- three LEDs:
- USB communication (LD1), power LED (LD2), user LED (LD3)
- reset push button
- supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs (AC6 SW4STM32, ...)
In this video Michael Andre, CEO of WIZZILAB presents their products to us, a triple stack solution for LPWAN technologies, including Sigfox, LoraWan and the Dash7 alliance which leverages many products from STMicroelectronics.
This Video will present Nucleo, Nucleo-32 and give details about Nucleo-32. Nucleo 32-pin is compact but compatible with less shield boards.
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.