The STM32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller.
The Arduino™ Nano V3 connectivity support allows the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Common features
- STM32 microcontroller in 32-pin package
- 1 user LED
- 1 reset push-button
Arduino™ Nano V3 expansion connector Micro-AB USB connector for the ST-LINK
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific features
- 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant
- Common features
The new STM32G0 Series is not simply another Arm® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller. It sets a new definition of what an efficient microcontroller must offer.
In this video Michael Andre, CEO of WIZZILAB presents their products to us, a triple stack solution for LPWAN technologies, including Sigfox, LoraWan and the Dash7 alliance which leverages many products from STMicroelectronics.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||TUNISIA||true||10.32 / 1|