The STM32 Nucleo-64 boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode.
The Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Common features
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package
- 1 user LED shared with Arduino™
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
Arduino™ Uno V3 expansion connector ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific features
- External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- 24 MHz HSE
External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector Micro-AB or Mini-AB USB connector for the ST-LINK MIPI® debug connector
- Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant
- Common features
The P-NUCLEO-IHM03 STM32 motor-control pack is a kit composed of the X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 board, the NUCLEO-G431RB board, a brushless Gimbal motor (GBM2804H-100T), and the DC power supply.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
In this video Michael Andre, CEO of WIZZILAB presents their products to us, a triple stack solution for LPWAN technologies, including Sigfox, LoraWan and the Dash7 alliance which leverages many products from STMicroelectronics.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||15.0 / 1|