The P-L496G-CELL02 STM32 discovery pack for LTE IoT cellular to cloud (STM32-C2C/LTE IoT) is a turnkey development platform for cellular and cloud technology based solutions.
The pack is composed of an STM32L496AGI6-based low-power discovery mother board with preloaded firmware, and an STMod+ cellular expansion board with antenna.
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 package
- USB OTG HS
- On-board current measurement
- SAI Audio CODEC
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 8-Mbit PSRAM
- 2 user LEDs
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- Camera 8 bit
- USB with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Board expansion features:
- Quectel BG96 worldwide cellular modem LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module 300 kbps downlink, 375 kbps uplink
- Modem reset red LED and modem signaling green LED
- ST Incard™ eSIM based on ST33
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and MicroSIM
- Pulse SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 824 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD,TAG debugger/programmer with USB re- enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
This video shows how to get started with STM32 Cellular to Cloud discovery packs.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.