The STM32 Nucleo pack P-NUCLEO-CLD1 is a hardware kit composed of the following boards: NUCLEO-F401RE, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1. The P-NUCLEO-CLD1 is supported by two software packages (FP-CLD-AZURE1, FP-CLD-WATSON1) from the STM32 Open Development Environment. Both software packages (FP-CLD-AZURE1, FP-CLD-WATSON1) contain ready to use binaries to connect in just a few minutes the STM32 Nucleo board with a web dashboard running on the cloud for sensor data visualization.
The P-NUCLEO-CLD1 used with FP-CLD-AZURE1 or FP-CLD-WATSON1 allows to transmit sensors data to the cloud and to receive commands from cloud applications. Wi-Fi parameter configuration is also greatly simplified thanks to the supported NFC connectivity. It enables connecting your device to the cloud and let you jump-start end-to-end IoT development so that you can focus on adding desired functions.
- NUCLEO-F401RE: STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino UNO R3 and ST morpho connectivity
- X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1: Wi-Fi expansion board based on SWPF01SA module
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2: Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board
- X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1: Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR
- Out-of-the-box software support to connect the device to the IBM Watson IoT cloud or to the Microsoft Azure IoT cloud, by using one of the following package:
- FP-CLD-AZURE1: STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi, NFC and sensors, connected to Microsoft Azure IoT cloud
- FP-CLD-WATSON1: STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi, NFC and sensors for vibration analysis, connected to IBM Watson IoT Cloud
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||5A992C||5A002A1||ITALY||62.4 / 1|