The STM32 Nucleo pack is designed for USB Type-C™ and Power Delivery specifications.
Used with the embedded X-CUBE-USBPD certified software, the P-NUCLEO-USB002 represents a development tool enabling fast prototyping of USBPD applications leveraging ready-to-use ST componentry and software.
The P-NUCLEO-USB002 kit is designed to exploit the performance of the STM32F072 32-bit microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M0 and two STUSB1602 USB Type-C™ port controllers, to develop applications managing up to two USB Type-C™ ports.
The STUSB1602 is a Type-C™ controller designed with 20-V technology that integrates a fully-featured USB Type-C state machine and a USBPD PHY + BMC driver. This analog front end features: Type-C™ attach and cable orientation detection; source / sink / DRP power role configuration; integrated VCONN power switch; integrated VBUS and VCONN discharge path; high voltage protection (including CC pins); VBUS switch gate drivers.
The P-NUCLEO-USB002 is fully configurable and ready to support different power roles such as: provider, consumer or DRP.
The X-CUBE-USBPD is compliant with the USB Type-C™ 1.3 and USB Power Delivery 2.0 and 3.0 specifications.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0-based microcontroller STM32F072RB with 128 kB Flash and 16 kB SRAM
- Dual port solution based on certified USB Type-C™ port controller STUSB1602, featuring:
- Type-C FSM with attach/detach and cable orientation detection
- USB PD PHY and BMC transceiver
- High voltage (20 V) technology
- VBUS voltage monitoring
- 600 mA VCONN power switch
- VBUS and VCONN discharge paths
- Dead-battery support
- 22 V CC line protection
- VBUS switch gate drivers
- Power connector to interface with external power supply (not included)
- USB 2.0 full speed data communication interface
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。