The SPC560B64A100S, SPC560BADPT144S and SPC560BADPT176S are evaluation systems supporting the STMicroelectronics SPC560Bxx family of automotive microprocessors.
The complete system consists of an SPC56XXMB motherboard and a mini module which plugs directly into the motherboard. Different mini modules are available for evaluating the whole family of devices in all supported packages.
The evaluation system (motherboard and daughter card) allows full access to the CPU, all the CPU's I/O signals, and the motherboard peripherals (such as CAN, SCI and LIN). The mini modules itself can be used as a standalone unit when access to the I/O pins or peripherals is not needed.
The MCU is not included, it must be purchased separately. Please contact your sales representative for more details.
- SPC560Bxx modular evaluation system
- On/off power switch with LED indicators
- Board power supply: 12 VDC external supply voltage
- Onboard STMicroelectronics L9758 voltage regulator with three simultaneous output at 1.2 V, 3.3 V and 5 V
- Possibility to configure onboard peripherals to operate at 5 V or 3.3 V logic levels, depending on target
- Up to two CAN channels with jumper enable
- One CAN channel with High-Speed transceiver and DB9 male connector
- One CAN channel with Low-Speed Fault Tolerant and High-Speed transceiver (selectable with jumpers) and DB9 male connector
- Up to two LIN channels with jumper enable
- One channel with transceiver and pin header connector populated
- One channel with footprints only
- One SCI channel with jumper enables, transceiver and DB9 female connector
- Four user push buttons with jumper enable and polarity selection
- Four user LED’s with jumper enables
- One potentiometer for analog voltage input
- Pin array for accessing all I/O signals
- Expansion connectors for accessing all I/O signals
- Prototyping area with 0.1” spacing and SOIC footprint
- Board size 110 mm x 75 mm
- 12 VDC Center Positive power supply with 2.5/5.5 mm barrel connectory
- Standard connectors to SPC56XXMB
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。