The SPC574S-DISP is the ideal discovery board for accelerating the development and securing a fast time-to-market, with a perfect balance among performance, functionalities and cost.
Featuring SPC57 4S Line, it addresses a wide range of automotive applications such as brushless DC electric motors.
SPC57 4S Line is designed to meet ASIL-D highest functional safety level, in compliance with ISO26262. The SPC574S-DISP provides full access to all CPU’s signals and GPIO’s, and exposes a wide set of connectivity options, such as CAN-FD, FlexRay, LIN, UART.
It offers easy debug both with a JTAG port and the on-board PLS debugger-programmer. PLS Universal Debug Engine Software is available for free download at this link (www.st.com/spc5-udestk-sw) and includes a full feature code size limited evaluation license. Additional SW license are available at this link (www.st.com/spc5-udedebg). It also includes extension headers (4 x 40 pins) to connect prototyping boards or additional modules, as well as push switches and LEDs for HMI customization. Power supply (EU plug) in the box for immediate plug and play.
ST’s SPC5 Studio, an Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE), providing a comprehensive framework to design, build and deploy your own embedded application SPC5 Studio is available for free download (www.st.com/spc5studio) and includes multiple free application firmware examples ready for use. Learn more and share your experience joining ST Community at https://community.st.com/SPC5 Automotive MCUs.
- Featuring SPC574S60E3, a 32-bit power architecture microcontroller with dual core e200z4d, 1.5 MB flash, e TQFP100 pins
- 1 CAN FD port (DB9 connector)
- 1 FlexRay, 1 line port (with transceiver)
- PLS integrated programmer - debugger
- JTAG interface: (standard 7 x 2 male, 0.1")
- 1 USB virtual COM Port
- 3 push buttons, 3 LEDs for user purposes, reset push button
- 2 potentiometers for ADC quick evaluation
- All GPIOs and signals accessible by a 4 x 40, 0.1" pin grid array allowing connection of an additional boards
- Board supply: 12 VDC (external power supply)
- Board size 132 mm x 105 mm