The ST25R3916-EMVCO kit is a reference design representing the contactless part of a payment terminal, including the example code for the EMVCo level 1 stack.
The board is equipped with a 2.4 inch display, surrounded by a two turns RF antenna, thus providing a typical use case in contactless payments.
The STM32L476 (packaged in a 100-pin LQFP) serves as host controller for the ST25R3916 and the connected peripherals.
- Based on the ST25R3916 high performance NFC universal device and EMVCo reader in QFN32, 5 mm x 5 mm package
- ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B (more protocols supported by ST25R3916-DISCO kit)
- Dynamic power output (DPO) and active wave shaping (AWS)
- User selectable and automatic gain control
- 65 mm x 74 mm, two turns antenna etched on the PCB
- STM32L476 32-bit microcontroller with 1 Mbyte embedded Flash memory, with integrated ST-LINK/V2 for programming and debugging
- Micro-USB connector for communication with the host PC and board supply
- 2.4 inch TFT connected in 16-bit parallel mode, and S-Touch controller
- Comprehensive device test environment (DTE) for controlling the EMVCo Level 1 firmware
- EMVCo 3.0 L1 compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。