The STDES-ERH001V1 is an application design example mounting a thermo-electric generator with heat-sink, a rechargeable 120 mA Li-Ion battery, a harvesting and power manager system based on the SPV1050 device, a set of temperature, air pressure and 3-axis accelerometer sensors, a low power microcontroller and a sub-1 GHz RF transmitter for wireless transmission.
When used in conjunction with the STDES-ERH002V1 companion board (found together in the STDES-IDS003V1 kit), they represent a design example for an autonomous wireless multi sensor node powered by a thermoelectric generator.
The dedicated STSW-IDS002V1 software provides a user-friendly GUI able to show the data sensed by the STDES-ERH001V1 and received by the STDES-ERH002V1.
The STDES-IDS003V1 kit includes another companion board, the STDES-ERH001D, which allows the GUI to also display electrical characteristics of the TEG module and battery, SPV1050 conversion efficiency and MPPT accuracy.
- This board (STDES-ERH001V1), used with the STDES-ERH002V1 companion board, forms an autonomous wireless sensor node based on the SPV1050 ULP energy harvester and battery charger
- Typical use case with 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor on board
- TEG module soldered on bottom
- Lithium coin cell battery
- Compatible with the user-friendly STSW-IDS002V1 software for the remote reading of sensors and monitoring of electrical parameters
- Can be used with the STDES-ERH001D (power monitoring board) to monitor efficiency and all other fundamental electrical parameters
- All featured ST components are:
- CE Certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|