The STDES-ERH001V1 is an application design example mounting a thermo-electric generator with heat-sink, a rechargeable 120 mA Li-Ion battery, a harvesting and power manager system based on the SPV1050 device, a set of temperature, air pressure and 3-axis accelerometer sensors, a low power microcontroller and a sub-1 GHz RF transmitter for wireless transmission.
When used in conjunction with the STDES-ERH002V1 companion board (found together in the STDES-IDS003V1 kit), they represent a design example for an autonomous wireless multi sensor node powered by a thermoelectric generator.
The dedicated STSW-IDS002V1 software provides a user-friendly GUI able to show the data sensed by the STDES-ERH001V1 and received by the STDES-ERH002V1.
The STDES-IDS003V1 kit includes another companion board, the STDES-ERH001D, which allows the GUI to also display electrical characteristics of the TEG module and battery, SPV1050 conversion efficiency and MPPT accuracy.
- This board (STDES-ERH001V1), used with the STDES-ERH002V1 companion board, forms an autonomous wireless sensor node based on the SPV1050 ULP energy harvester and battery charger
- Typical use case with 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor on board
- TEG module soldered on bottom
- Lithium coin cell battery
- Compatible with the user-friendly STSW-IDS002V1 software for the remote reading of sensors and monitoring of electrical parameters
- Can be used with the STDES-ERH001D (power monitoring board) to monitor efficiency and all other fundamental electrical parameters
- All featured ST components are:
- CE Certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.