The STDES-ERH003V1 is an application example mounting on board two PV panels, a rechargeable 120mA Li-Ion battery, the harvesting and power manager system (based on SPV1050), a set of sensors (temperature, air pressure and a 3-axis accelerometer), a low power microcontroller and an RF Sub-Giga transmitter for wireless transmission.
The STDES-ERH003V1 is part of the kit STDES-IDS002V1. Together with the companion board STDES-ERH002V1 (included in the same kit), they are an example of autonomous wireless multi sensor node powered by photovoltaic panels.
The dedicated STSW-IDS002V1 provides a user-friendly GUI able to show the data sensed by the STDES-ERH003V1 and received by the STDES-ERH002V1.
The kit includes a second companion board, STDES-ERH001D, allowing the GUI to show also the TEG module and battery electrical characteristics, SPV1050 conversion efficiency and MPPT accuracy.
- With the companion board STDES-ERH002V1 it realizes an autonomous wireless sensor node based on ULP energy harvester and battery charger SPV1050
- Typical use case with 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor on board
- PV modules soldered on top
- Lithium coin cell battery
- Compatible with STSW-IDS002V1, user-friendly software for remote reading of sensors and monitoring of electrical parameters
- With the companion board STDES-ERH001D (power monitoring board) it allows the monitoring for efficiency and all fundamental electrical parameters
- All ST component offer
- CE Certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- Compliant with Directive 2006/66/EC
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
Country of Origin