The STDES-IDS002V1 kit is a complete, fully configurable energy reference design wireless sensor node powered by a photovoltaic module soldered on the top. It consists of a fully integrated STDES-ERH003V1 transmitter board with on-board temperature sensor (STTS751), air pressure sensor (LPS25H) and 3-axis accelerometer MEMS sensor (LIS3DH), powered by the SPV1050 device. An ST microcontroller and Sub-1 GHz RF transmitter are also embedded.
The system includes an STDES-ERH002V1 receiver companion board based on the STM32L151), powered through a USB cable from the PC. The reference design kit is supported by a user-friendly software GUI able to display the electrical characteristics, conversion efficiency, MPPT accuracy of the PV module and battery, as well as sensor readings.
- Autonomous wireless sensor node based on ULP energy harvester and battery charger SPV1050
- Designed to represent typical use cases with on-board 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor
- PV module soldered on top
- Lithium coin-cell battery
- User-friendly software GUI for system configuration
- Can be used with STDES-ERH001D board monitor efficiency and all fundamental electrical parameters measurements
- RF receiver board powered via USB
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。