The STDES-IDS003V1 kit is a complete, fully configurable energy reference design for a wireless sensor node powered by a TEG module mounted on the bottom side. It consists of a fully integrated STDES-ERH001V1 transmitter board with a temperature sensor (STTS751), an air pressure sensor (LPS25H) and a 3-axis accelerometer MEMS sensor (LIS3DH) powered by the SPV1050 device. An ST microcontroller and a Sub-1 GHz RF transmitter are also mounted.
The system includes a receiver companion (STDES-ERH002V1 board based on the STM32L151) powered through a USB cable from the PC.
The reference design kit is supported by a user-friendly software GUI (STSW-IDS002V1) that is able to display PV module and battery electrical characteristics, conversion efficiency, MPPT accuracy and sensor readings.
- Autonomous wireless sensor node based on SPV1050 ULP energy harvester and battery charger
- Embedded 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor to emaulate typical use case scenario
- TEG module (mounted on bottom) with heat sink (mounted on top) and magnet
- Lithium coin-cell battery
- User-friendly software GUI for system configuration
- Can be used with STDES-ERH001D power monitoring board to measure and monitor efficiency and other fundamental electrical parameters
- RF receiver board powered by USB
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。