The STEVAL-CBL005V1 LNB power supply demonstration board implements a DC-DC converter based on the LNBH23 device. The LNBH23 is an LNB supply and control IC with step-up and an I2C interface. It is used to power an LNB on a dish antenna for reception of satellite TV signals.
The LNBH23 is an integrated solution for supplying/interfacing satellite LNB modules in accordance with international standards.
This solution is simple, inexpensive, shows very good performance and has a low external component count.
The LNBH23 demonstration board includes an I2C bus interface and an internal 22 kHz tone generator that is factory-trimmed to comply with widely accepted standards, and can be controlled through the DSQIN pin (TTL compatible). This allows immediate DiSEqC data encoding.
Due to the fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it works with a single input voltage supply source ranging from 8 V to 15 V.
- Implements the LNBH23 in a QFN32 package
- Integrated DC-DC converter
- I2C bus interface for the IC control and diagnostics
- Single input supply voltage: from 8 V to 15 V
- User-friendly graphical user interface (\"LNBxxx control suite\") software included in the kit
- Integrated 22 kHz tone generator, factorytrimmed in accordance with widely accepted standards
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||65.0 / 1|