The STEVAL-CCA025V1 demonstration board is designed to aid in the evaluation of the TS4621E audio differential input stereo headphone amplifier. The TS4621E device is soldered on a four-layer PCB. An on-board RS-232 to I2C interface renders the board easy to control from a personal computer through a serial port.
The software provided with the board controls all features of the TS4621E, such as gain, mode, mute, standby and register status.
You can also use the connectors on the demonstration board to directly control the features through another I2C interface.
- Power supply range: 2.3 V to 4.8 V
- 0.6 mA/channel quiescent current
- 2.1 mA current consumption with 100 μW/channel (10 dB crest factor)
- 0.006% typical THD+N at 1 kHz
- 100 dB typical PSRR at 217 Hz
- Zero pop and click
- I2C interface for volume control
- Digital volume control range: -60 dB to +4 dB
- 100 dB of SNR A-weighted at G = 0 dB
- Independent right and left channel enable control
- Integrated high-efficiency buck converter
- Low standby current: 5 μA max
- No output coupling capacitors (thanks to the internal negative supply)
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。