The STEVAL-IDB006V1 is an evaluation board based on the BlueNRG-MS low power Bluetooth® Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth® 4.1 specifications and able to support both master and slave roles.
The STEVAL-IDB006V1 features an onboard, low-power STM32L microcontroller. It is primarily designed to interface with BlueNRG-MS, but can aslo be used for custom application development. The STEVAL-IDB006V1 has a USB connector for PC GUI interaction and firmware updates.
While the board does not come with a mounted JTAG connector, the footprint area is available. When a JTAG connector is soldered, users can develop custom firmware for the STM32L microcontroller.
- BlueNRG-MS based Bluetooth® Smart USB dongle for direct PC connection
- Maximum transmission power + 8 dBm
- Low power STM32L host microcontroller
- Major features of BlueNRG-MS: 7.3 mA (RX mode), 8.2 mA (TX mode at 0 dBm) maximum peak current, programmable output power from 18 dBm to +8dBm, up to 96 dB RF link budget
- USB Interface
- Bluetooth® low energy 4.1 compliant, supports both master and slave roles
- JTAG footprint connector for custom firmware development (JTAG connector not mounted)
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。