The STEVAL-IDI009V1 evaluation board conditions the signal generated by a passive infrared (PIR) sensor, for common applications like human detection. A person in range of the sensor triggers a detection event, which can in turn be used to trip an alarm or command room lighting to be turned on, for example.
The board embeds the TSU102 operational amplifier which consumes only 1 µA. It is highly suitable for battery powered applications such as LED lighting with embedded motion detection to enhance daily comfort.
The global application consumes only 24 µA when there is no detection.
- Allows motion detection with PIR sensor
- Suitable for home automation applications
- Based on TSU102 operational amplifier
- Band pass filter bandwidth from 0.7 Hz to 5 Hz
- Only 24 µA current consumption
- Detection area can be widened with Fresnel lens(not included)
- Compatible with NUCLEO boards
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。