The STEVAL-IDP003V1 kit includes the STEVAL-IDP003V1D evaluation board based on the L6362A IO-Link device transceiver and the STM32L071CZ microcontroller for data processing, and the following sensor daughter boards: temperature sensor STTS751 hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1T, MEMS sensor IIS2DH hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1TV, MEMS sensor IIS328DQ hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1A and proximity sensor VL6180X hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1P.
The evaluation board is equipped with an industrial M12 connector (required by the standard) for connection with a single master IC using a 20-meter cable. The wire is a normal three-pole wire: one for IO-Link data, one for the L+ line (positive supply voltage pole) and one for the L- line (negative supply voltage pole).
The layout is designed to meet IEC61000-4-2/4 and EN60947 requirements for the industrial sector.
- Main supply voltage: 32 V maximum
- STM32L071CZ microcontroller
- IO-Link PHY using the L6362A device for data communication with host unit
- DC-DC converter and linear regulator on board
- Integrated reverse polarity protection on L6362A ICs
- Multi-sensor connection
- 400 kHz I²C communication
- PCB designed to accept real industrial sensors (8 mm x 70 mm, with 0.8 mm thickness)
- Designed to meet IEC industrial standard requirements
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。