The STEVAL-IDS001V4M evaluation board is for the SPSGRF-868 ETSI certified module based on the low-power, low-rate, sub-1GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver. The SPSGRF-868 module integrates the Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3) and a chip antenna, and operates in the 868 MHz ISM band. The board is equipped with an STM32L low power microcontroller to control the SPIRIT1 and it also features a USB connector for PC GUI interaction and firmware updates, like the one available for SPIRIT1 evaluation kit. An SWD connector allows the development of specific firmware on the microcontroller.
- RF SPIRIT1 USB dongle based on SPSGRF-868 for 868 MHz
- SPSGRF-868 module is based on:
- 868 MHz ETSI certified module based on low-power, low-rate sub-1GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver.
- Integrated Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- On board STM23L low power 32-bit ARM® Cortex-M3™ microcontroller
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK and ASK
- Air data rate: from 1 to 500 kbps
- Full compliant in terms of firmware and GUI with the SPIRIT1 development kits
- Debug connector
- USB interface
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.