The STEVAL-IFP001V1 demonstration board implements the functions of the VN808CM-E, an 8-channel high-side driver with CMOS compatible voltage levels in industrial applications, and is developed using VIPower M0-3 proprietary technology. The VN808CM-E completes the series of octal high-side drivers for the factory automation market.
It is intended for driving any kind of load with one side connected to ground and can be driven by using a 3.3 V logic supply. Active current limitation, combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart, protects the device against overload.
The STEVAL-IFP001V1 is compliant with international electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) specifications as well as EMC immunity proof 4 kV level EFT (IEC 61000-4-4), and 2 kV voltage surge (IEC 61000-4-5), and has been tested at different typical ambient temperatures. It is suitable for use in programmable logic controllers to produce the related digital outputs according to IEC standards.
The STEVAL-IFP001V1 is also based on the SM15T33A, a unidirectional Transil™ diode.
- Compatible with existing ST tools (CANIC10, ARMIC30…, etc.)
- 8 output channels + 1 feedback channel (diagnostic - status)
- CMOS compatible signals allow direct connection to a microcontroller
- Outputs and diagnostic status indicated by LEDs
- EMC immunity proof 4 kV level EFT (IEC 61000-4-4), 2 kV voltage surge (IEC 61000- 4-5)
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。