The STEVAL-IFP016V2 IO-Link communication master transceiver demonstration board is based on the L6360, monolithic IO-Link master port. A modular and customizable application that interfaces externally with the microcontroller. The purpose of the board is to demonstrate the capability of the L6360 monolithic IO-Link master, as communication transceiver for multiple I/Os.
The board uses input signal from the microcontroller and outputs the 24 V required for industrial applications.
The board demonstrates that the L6360 is both IO-Link master port mode and standard IO mode compliant.
The interface is compatible with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 and STEVAL-PCC009V1 EMC-immune application against ESD, burst, surge, RF noise, etc., according to IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4, IEC61000-4-5, and IEC61000-4-6 standards.
A large GND area on the printed circuit board has been designed in order to minimize noise and ensure good thermal performance.
The small size of the L6360 package with a reduced pin number, along with the small size of the application area, allow the user to work in applications where space constraint is critical. The L6360 is a monolithic IO-Link master port, compliant with PHY2 (3 wires) supporting COM1 (4.8 kbaud), COM2 (38.4 kbaud) and COM3 (230.4 kbaud) modes. The output stage (high-side, low-side or push-pull) as well as the cutoff current, cutoff current delay time, and restart delay, are programmable by I2C protocol.
The cutoff current and cutoff current delay time, combined with the thermal shutdown and automatic restart, protect the device against overload and short-circuit. The output stages are able to drive resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. Fast demagnetization is able to dissipate the energy stored in the inductive loads.
- Supply voltage from 18 V to 32.5 V
- Fully protected programmable output stages
- Supports COM1, COM2 and COM3 mode
- 5 mA IO-Link digital input
- Additional IEC61131-2 type-1 input
- 3.3 V / 5 V, 50 mA linear regulator
- Fast mode I2C for IC control, configuration and diagnostic
- Diagnostic dual LED sequence generator and driver
- 5 V and 3.3 V compatible I/Os
- Interface compatible with STEVAL-PCC009V2 and STEVAL-PCC009V1
- EMC immune application against ESD, burst, surge, RF noise, etc., according to IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4, IEC61000-4-5, and IEC61000-4-6 standards
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||76.0 / 1|