The purpose of the STEVAL-IHM036V1 demonstration board is to present a universal, fully-tested design consisting of a 3-phase inverter bridge based on the 600 V, 3 A small low-loss intelligent molded module (SLLIMM™) STGIPN3H60 and the STM32F100C6T6B MCU.
The SLLIMM™ consists of short-circuit rugged IGBT’s with negative temperature coefficient. Additional auxiliary functions are undervoltage lockout and smart shut-down.
Thanks to these advanced characteristics the system achieves fast and accurate conditioning of the current feedback, rendering it capable of meeting the typical requirements for field-oriented control (FOC).
- Complete 100 W power inverter solution
- HV supply: 90 to 285 V AC or direct DC at 125 to 400 V DC
- Input inrush limiter based on NTC resistor
- Single shunt resistor current-sensing method
- Overtemperature and overcurrent hardware protection
- Compact and safe design
- Test points available to allow further evaluation
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.