The STEVAL-ILD003V1 demonstration board is designed to propose a low-cost analog dimmer topology using a sensitive SCR TS820-600FP. The dimmer can drive typical low-consumption lamps, particularly CFL and LED dimmable lamps.
Through-hole technology is used for the most important components such as LC filter, gate resistor, turn-on delay capacitor, etc., in order to allow board modification, if needed.
The STEVAL-ILD003V1 eliminates flickering thanks to its continuous current applied through the sensitive SCR gate. This dimmer could easily replace a standard low-cost analog Triac light dimmer using a Diac-controlled circuit.
- Operation for 2-wire wall dimmer
- Leading-edge control (compatible with all lamps commonly found on the market)
- Operation on 230 V line rms voltage (198 to 264 V) and 50 Hz or 60 Hz line frequency
- Dimmable power range with halogen, CFL and LED lamps (without heatsinks mounted on SCRs1):
- 3 to 350 W for 230 V rms line
- Maximum operating ambient temperature: 60 °C
- Power efficiency @ 350 W / 230 V > 99%
- Standby losses @ 230 V < 0.5 W (could be reduced to 0 if potentiometer features a mechanical switch to open the circuit at minimum setting)
- RoHS compliant
- Compliance with EMC standards
- IEC 61000-4-4: criteria A for more than 2 kV
- Compliant with EN55015 with 350 W / 230 V halogen lamp
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||91.0 / 1|