The STEVAL-ILL015V2 product evaluation board provides a platform to test and evaluate the power logic LED driver LED2472G from STMicroelectronics.
The LED2472G is a 24-bit constant-current LED sink driver with output error detection, suitable for applications such as large-area displays and full-color board panels where improvement in RGB LED resolution and reduction of system cost are important.
- Two LED2472G devices (TQFP48 package) connected to 3 x 16 RGB high-brightness LEDs
- STM32 microcontroller
- Cost-effective internal high-side oscillator
- JTAG interface for microcontroller firmware changes/updates
- Mini USB connector for interconnection with a PC GUI
- Test points on the board for each important signal aid laboratory evaluation
- Buttons and knob to control the board
- Error and overtemperature flag for each LED driver
- 3 jumpers to simulate the disconnection of 3 LEDs
- 3 jumpers to simulate the shorting of 3 LEDs
- Highly efficient ST1S010 DC-DC switching power supply
- Input: 7.5 V to 18 V, 0.7 A
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.