The solar-LED streetlight controller is made up of one 80 W battery charger and one 25 W LED driver.
When the sun is present the charger converts the electricity from the solar panel then charges the battery. In a dark ambient where no sun is present the battery powers on the LED lamp as a streetlight. When wet or cloudy weather persists for several days the battery gradually runs out of power. The controller then switches on the AC mains supply instead of the battery to power on the LED until the battery is fully charged again.
- MPPT maximizes electricity conversion efficiency from solar panels
- Self-adapting charger for 12 V/24 V battery
- Automatic day/night/weather detection
- Automatic battery/mains switch over
- Constant current control for LED lamps
- Battery charge control
- Optional LED lighting duration mode
- Easy system-monitor via debug LED indicators
- Full protection function for OTP, OCP, and UVP
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。