The STEVAL-ILL046V1 evaluation board is based on the ST1CC40, which is an 850 kHz fixed switching frequency monolithic step-down DC-DC converter designed to operate as a precise constant current source with an adjustable current capability of up to 3 A DC.
In closed loop operation, the ST1CC40 feedback pin voltage is 100 mV thus the sensing resistor calculation is expressed as Rs = 100 mV/ILED.
The STEVAL-ILL046V1 is provided with 660 mA by connecting a 150 mW sensing resistor to the feedback pin.
The overall application size is minimized, thanks to the high switching frequency and ceramic output capacitor compatibility.
The STEVAL-ILL046V1 evaluation board is fully protected against overheating, overcurrent and output short-circuit.
The inhibit mode minimizes the current consumption in standby (6 µA) to maximize battery life in portable devices.
- 3 to 18 V operating input voltage range
- 850 kHz fixed switching frequency
- 100 mV (typ) current sense voltage drop
- 6 µA standby current in inhibit mode
- ±7% output current accuracy
- Synchronous rectification
- Embedded compensation network
- Internal current limiting
- Ceramic output capacitor compliant
- Thermal shutdown
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。