The STEVAL-ILL049V1 is an adapter board designed to provide an application example of compact LED driver using the new LED6001 chip. The board is equipped with a single-channel, constant-current LED driver operating with both boost and SEPIC topologies. The brightness of the LED string connected to its output can be controlled through a PWM signal (0%-100% dimming) or a control voltage (10:1 analog dimming). Open LED, feedback disconnection, LED over-current and output-to-ground short-circuit (SEPIC only) faults are detected and managed.
The board has been designed to provide a real-estate solution example for all the applications involving several LEDs arranged is a single string (e.g. off-grid street lighting, advertisement panels, signs, gaming, etc.).
- Wide DC input voltage: 6 V-24 V
- Single channel, 350mA constant-current output with PWM brightness control
- Up to 10 high-brightness white LEDs (40 V OVP threshold)
- Selectable boost or SEPIC converter topology
- Up to 92% efficiency (boost converter)
- Onboard photo-transistor for ambient light switch function
- LED temperature protection through analog dimming control
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。