The STEVAL-ILL060V1 is a high brightness LED array driver evaluation board with diagnostics based on STMicroelectronics’ automotive-grade low voltage, 16-bit constant current LED sink driver STAP16DPPS05.
The LED driver is configured and controlled through an 8-bit automotive-grade STM8A microcontroller via an SPI interface. An A5974D DC-DC converter, also automotive-grade, provides the voltages and power needed for overall operation of the board.
- 6 - 24 VDC power supply with reverse voltage protection, short-circuit protection and input surge protection and standard DC jack input
- Backward/forward transition switch to change modes
- SWIM connector for MCU programing and debugging
- Connector for LIN development and evaluation
- Potentiometer to change brightness and speed of patterns
- 32 white LEDs (PLCC 4)
- 8 jumpers to simulate open-circuit error
- 4 jumpers, to simulate short-circuit error
- USB-UART bridge to interface board with GUI
- Demonstrates pre-configured patterns (with adjustable brightness/speed) such as rolling text, wave effect, dot sequence, etc. in stand-alone mode
- Demonstrates basic mode or frame programming mode with GUI SW
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.