The STEVAL-ILL060V1 is a high brightness LED array driver evaluation board with diagnostics based on STMicroelectronics’ automotive-grade low voltage, 16-bit constant current LED sink driver STAP16DPPS05.
The LED driver is configured and controlled through an 8-bit automotive-grade STM8A microcontroller via an SPI interface. An A5974D DC-DC converter, also automotive-grade, provides the voltages and power needed for overall operation of the board.
- 6 - 24 VDC power supply with reverse voltage protection, short-circuit protection and input surge protection and standard DC jack input
- Backward/forward transition switch to change modes
- SWIM connector for MCU programing and debugging
- Connector for LIN development and evaluation
- Potentiometer to change brightness and speed of patterns
- 32 white LEDs (PLCC 4)
- 8 jumpers to simulate open-circuit error
- 4 jumpers, to simulate short-circuit error
- USB-UART bridge to interface board with GUI
- Demonstrates pre-configured patterns (with adjustable brightness/speed) such as rolling text, wave effect, dot sequence, etc. in stand-alone mode
- Demonstrates basic mode or frame programming mode with GUI SW
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。